Galmington Enterprise Park
(01823) 211 112
In order to visit us
For any questions or queries?
(01823) 211 112
Alternatively, you can use our contact form.
Terms, Conditions and Fees
Service User Contract:
Where appropriate, within seven days of Butterfields Home Services starting to provide you with a service, we will provide for you a contract that will include the following:
- Information about you, including your name and address etc.
- Information about Butterfields Home Services, including our address, how to contact us out of hours and Staffing details.
- Information about the services we will be providing for you, including the times of visits, tasks to be undertaken, cover for holidays and sickness and any specific arrangements for entering your home.
- Information about how to cancel services and the circumstances under which services might be withdrawn.
- Information about fees. The Service Manager will sign the contract on behalf of Butterfields Home Services and we will ask you, or your representative to sign it and keep it at home.
If you have been referred to us by health professionals, your Social Worker or Care Manager will explain how your fees will be met, including any contribution you may have to make. If you have approached us directly, we will discuss your payment arrangements with you on our first visit to your home.
Our Fees from 1st March 2013 are as follows:Care and Support: from £14.50 per hour
Sleepover: by arrangement price to be agreed STR
Waking Night: by arrangement price to be agreed STR
Additional Services on request