Aims and Objectives:
Butterfields Home Services aims to provide quality personal care and support to service users in their own homes. This is achieved by delivering flexible, reliable and professional services that
are assessed, monitored and reviewed to meet individual needs and promote independence.
We have a sound value base that underpins the way Butterfields Home Services is organised and managed, which can be identified as:
- We focus on service users. Butterfields Home Services aims to provide personal care and support in a person-centred, individual and positive way.
- We promote a way of life for service users that focuses on individual human rights – the entitlement to privacy, dignity, independence, security, civil rights, choice, self-determination and
fulfilment is fundamental in our work.
- We encourage and support service users to maximise their skills and independence at all times. We are committed to the protection of adults at risk at all times and have policies, procedures,
training and monitoring systems in place to achieve this.
- We aim to meet assessed needs. Prior to Butterfields Home Services providing services, we ensure that a persons needs and preferences are appropriately assessed. Our aim is to meet those assessed
needs, to review and reassess individuals and services as frequently as necessary and to ensure that the personal care and support services we provide have the flexibility to respond to changing
needs and requirements.
- We aim to provide quality services. Butterfields Home Services is committed to providing quality personal care and support and to continuously monitor and improve the services we offer.
- We employ a quality workforce. We expect high standards from our managers and staff. We have a rigorous recruitment process and are committed to ongoing training and development for all
- We believe that meeting our stated aims and objectives is central to providing a quality service for individuals. Butterfields Home Services, therefore, constantly monitors and reviews services
and welcomes and encourages comments and feedback.